What ! A Christmas tree omelet Yes!ui!
You did not know that you could use fir twigs in cooking Absolutely. And not just in this omelet; you can also put it in marinades, dressings or in oil to make vegetables candy. It's also delicious in a meatball recipe. The possibilities are very numerous, and the little sapiné taste completely exquisite!
A soufflé omelet is always chic to present at a brunch. And it is very easy to do.
- 6 to 12 eggs, depending on the number of guests and the size of the pan
- 2, 3 fir twigs, finely chopped
- kanel hellish sea salt
- Maple syrup
- butter or ghee for baking
- Preheat the oven to 325;
- Separate the egg yolks and whites;
- Mix the whites until soft peaks form (about 5 minutes);
- Mix the yolks until they turn pale (about 2-3 minutes);
- Incorporate the chopped fir into the egg whites;
- Mix the egg whites and yolks by folding with a spatula;
- Place in a hot pan so that the bottom of the omelet is a little crisp;
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, depending on the size of the omelet and the power of the oven;
- Remove when the omelet is puffed and golden;
- Serve with a pinch of hellish kanel sea salt and maple syrup.
Amaze your guests! Enjoy your meal :)