We often wonder what to do with thigh highs, it's not the sexiest part of chicken let's say.
Here, I offer you a very"fancy"way of presenting them which only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Once again, it's not embarrassing to entertain with this;)
Enjoy your lunch!
- 12 thigh highs
- Le Tortillard grilling cheese (regular or cayenne, to taste)
- olive oil
- Les Savoureux grilling spices
- Preheat the oven to 250;
- Remove the bone from the thighs;
- Place a piece of cheese in the center;
- Make small bundles with the string;
- Dip the chicken pieces in the oil and then in the Les Savoureux grilling spices;
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 1h45;
- Take out, let stand for a few minutes and serve.