This recipe will be appreciated by the whole family, and especially children! It's a risotto that tastes like ... pizza!
Very easy to make, you can use the paella pan to make this recipe.
Makes 6-8 servings.
- 2 cups of arborio rice
- 6 cups of water
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 cooked sausages reduced to crumbs in a blender
- 1 can of mashed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- a bowl of grated cheese of your choice
- fresh herbs or spice pencils to finish.
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a skillet, brown the onions in the oil for a few minutes;
- Add the green pepper;
- Deglaze with white wine;
- Add the grated sausage and tomato puree;
- Add the rice and coat well;
- Add the water;
- Bring to a boil and put in the oven for 25 minutes;
- Take out of the oven and add the cheese and fresh herbs.
Serve in a deep plate and pour a drizzle of olive oil, fresh herbs or spices in pencil on top.