- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 c. maple sugare
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 C. tablespoon butter
- 1 C. tablespoon canola oila
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 c. at table ofmaple sugare or more according to your taste!
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF200C°C)
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, maple sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix everything in a blender or with a whisk, until the mixture is smooth.
- Put the butter and oil in an 8 inch by 20 inch diameter cast iron skillet and heat over medium-high heat until the mixture is hot.aud.
- Pour the preparation into the cast iron pan and put in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until your pancake is golden..
- Remove from the oven, cheerfully sprinkle your pancake with the maple sugar and cinnamon mixture!!