- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tbsp. maple sugare
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 C. tablespoon of butter
- 1 C. canola oila
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. at the table ofmaple sugare or more according to your taste!
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF200C°C)
- Combine the eggs, flour, milk, maple sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix everything in a blender or with a whisk, until the mixture is smooth.
- Place butter and oil in an 8-inch cast iron skillet, about 20 cm in diameter, and heat over medium-high heat until heated through.aud.
- Pour the preparation into the cast iron pan and put in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes or until your pancake is golden brown..
- Out of the oven, lightly sprinkle your pancake with the maple sugar mixture with cinnamon!!