Ourclassic italian espresso maker is ideal for making coffee on the stove.
Made of durable aluminum, the GROSCHE MILANO Mocha Coffee Maker is perfect for anyone who enjoys the taste of a strong or double espresso.
Compared to filter coffee makers, this brewing method extracts more caffeine and aromas. This gives the espresso a stronger and richer brew than a percolator.
Crafted from tough aluminum and non-toxic silicone, the Milano stovetop espresso maker is safe for many types of stoves, such as: electric coil, electric glass top, gas stoves, propane or gas stoves. camping. Sadly, it cannot be used with induction cookers.
Format: 6 espresso cups corresponds to 275 ml or 9.3 fl. ounce..
Hand wash, do not put in the dishwasher.
- First remove the upper part and the filter funnel from the coffee maker and fill the lower part with cold water. Make sure not to fill beyond the safety valve.
- Then fill the filter funnel with freshly ground espresso coffee. Once this is done, put the filter funnel back into the lower part of the MILANO and screw the upper part back on.
- Then put the MILANO on your pan over low heat. Lower the stove when the coffee is bubbling from the filter funnel and into the top. The gurgling will have stopped indicating that the coffee is ready.
- Finally, remove the MILANO from your stove and serve. You can drink the coffee as a strong and tasty espresso or use it as a base for a cappuccino.
- Espresso Slingshot by Newland Coffee
- Espresso Virgin Hill Coffee
- Cafe Le Minoir, pure montain blue from Haiti
- Cafe GothRider, Gasoline
sur le net on dit de faire bouillir le café à feu doux?