Whether for a child's party, an evening with friends or simply to treat yourself, these sweet squares will be the guilty pleasure that everyone will want to taste.
Combining the sweetness of maple popcorn with the tenderness of marshmallows, this recipe transports you to a world of indulgence where the crunch of popcorn meets the sweetness of maple. A true explosion of flavors that will delight the most demanding palates.
- 1 family size 160g bag of François Lambert maple popcorn
- 1 bag of 8 maple marshmallows (or other flavor of your choice) from Guimauverie François Lambert
- 1/2 cup butter (salted or unsalted)
- Crush the popcorn with your hands, a potato masher, or pulse it lightly in a food processor. Make sure you don't grind it into powder; There should be pieces of popcorn left.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter and add the marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the crumbled popcorn to the butter and marshmallow mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a square or rectangular mold.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes for the mixture to set.
- Once cooled, cut into squares and enjoy.
Q: How long do these squares last? A: They will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Q: Is it possible to add other ingredients, such as nuts or dried fruit? A: Absolutely, you can customize the recipe by adding nuts, dried fruits or even pieces of chocolate according to your preferences.
Q: When can I serve these squares? A: They are perfect for children's parties, tea parties, birthdays or simply as a little sweet treat to enjoy anytime.
Q: How can I keep the crispy texture of the squares? A: Be sure to store them in the refrigerator and consume them within a week to maintain their freshness and crispness.