Pork skewers with dijon-maple mustard
To make this recipe, you just need a few simple ingredients and a little time to marinate the meat. Once the skewers are ready, all that remains is to cook them on the barbecue for a succulent and appetizing result. Do not hesitate to accompany these skewers with a fresh salad, grilled vegetables or potatoes for a complete and tasty meal.
- 1/4 cup Dijon maple butter sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Les Savoureux hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1.5 lbs, cut into cubes
- In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients.
- Cut the pork into cubes of about 2 cm.
- Pour the marinade over the pork tenderloins and mix well.
- Cover and let marinate for 6 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Soak about 6-8 wooden skewers in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Thread the pork cubes onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Let the meat rest, covered with aluminum foil, for about 5 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 14 minutes | Total time: 29 minutes
Kcal: 520 kcal | Servings: 6 servings