A delicious arugula salad with a creamy maple vinaigrette. As a starter or as an accompaniment to a meal, it will certainly make people happy.
Several variants are possible here: we can addmaple pecans, and evendried blueberries or somedried cherries, you can use any balsamic vinegar (White Wheredark), usehoneyinstead of maple syrup, the possibilities are endless! Let your imagination run wild ...
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
- Arugula, avocados, tomatoes (vegetables of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon ofMaple Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 C. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. teaspoon ofmorin mustard
- 1 C. teaspoon ofMaple syrup
- about 1/3 to 1/2 cup ofolive oil, to taste
- salt and pepper
- spices in pencil
Combine all dressing ingredients with a whisk until thick and pour over salad.
Serve as a starter or as an accompaniment to the main meal.
Enjoy your lunch!