Ah! The smell of a good piece of meat that simmers in the oven all day. Nothing more comforting.
This recipe can be made in a slow cooker, in a casserole dish or even in a tagine. As long as the meat cooks for a few hours at low temperature in order to tenderize it as much as possible.
The tangy contrast of mustard with pork is always a winner. Here, we wanted to showcase the mustard La Morin - The real mustard that goes up to the nose , available on the Vitrine québécoise.
We lengthened the cooking juices to make a rich and tasty sauce to coat generously on the pork.
Enjoy your meal!
- Sear the roast in ghee (or oil and butter) on all sides;
- Place in a baking dish with the bone broth and mustard;
- Bake at 225 for about 4 hours;
- Take out the meat and let it rest;
- Heat the cooking juices from the meat with a little cornstarch to the desired consistency;
- Cut the meat and serve topped with the sauce.