This pulled pork recipe is absolutely sublime and easy to make with the ingredients you have on hand.
The burger is absolutely decadent. It's very festive and perfect for receiving several guests.
- pork shoulder
- clarified butter or oil
- Les Savoureux steak spices
- Hellish Sea Salt Kanel
- 1/2 liter of bone broth
- 1/2 liter of maple butter mustard
- 150 ml ofMaple syrup
- Firebarns Chicken & Rib Sauce
- Candied onions
- Hamburger bun
- Choice of cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200;
- Rub the pork shoulder with the steak spice and add a few pinches of kanel hellish sea salt;
- Sear on all sides in a cast iron casserole dish (or in a pan if you are cooking in the slow cooker)
- Add Firebarns sauce over pork and remaining ingredients in casserole or slow cooker and loosen juices from bottom;
- Cook for 24 hours;
- Pull the pork in its juice;
- Toast the hamburger bun, add the onion confit, pork and cheese.
Serve with coleslaw or agreen salad, fromfries and a spicy mayo, and aBloody Caesar.
Enjoy your lunch!