Servings: 5 jars
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbspmaple sugare
- 250g. light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 c. at table ofMaple syrupe
- 1 C. tablespoon lime zest
- 1 C. vanilla essence
- Karamel fleur de selto taste
- Fresh raspberries
- Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and maple sugar welle
- Distribute evenly across the bottom of the pots
- Put all the ingredients for the filling in a food processor until the texture is uniforme
- Place the filling in each of the pots
- Finish by adding 2 tsp. at the table, or according to your taste, karamel with fleur de sel and some raspberries.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Maybe prepare the day before.
Enjoy your meal!