Servings: 5 jars
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 2 tbsp ofmaple sugare
- 250g. Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. at the table ofMaple syrupe
- 1 C. 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 C. vanilla extract
- Karamel flower of saltto taste
- Fresh raspberries
- Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and maple sugar welle
- Distribute evenly at the bottom of the jars
- Put all the ingredients for the filling in a food processor until the texture is smoothe
- Place the garnish in each of the jars
- Finish by adding 2 tbsp. at the table, or according to your taste, karamel with fleur de sel and a few raspberries.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Can be prepared the day before.
Enjoy your meal!