Mmm .... crispy fries with Greek spices, it's the perfect accompaniment to chicken, pork or fish dishes. Everyone loves fries!
Here we have used an air fryer which requires very little oil. The texture is just as crunchy and pleasant as fries from cabins near the road.
- Russet or Gold Rush Potatoes
- A little oil
- Greek Spices The Savory
- Hellish sea salt with kanel spices
- Spicy mayo (mixture of mayonnaise and hot sauce of your choice )
- Peel and slice the potatoes in the shape of fries (drop them in the water as needed);
- Boil for 5 minutes;
- Place in the deep fryer with 1 tbsp. tablespoons of oil and Greek spices;
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the fries are crisp;
- Place in a large bowl, sprinkle with a few pinches of sea salt and mix well;
- Serve with a spicy mayo.
Enjoy your lunch!