Here is a refreshing cocktail for hot summer days (or rainy days) that features products from Quebec.
- Fine maple sugar François Lambert
- Ice cubes
- Maple 3 original sparkling maple water
- Quebec gin of your choice (optional)
- Small Fruits St-Louis haskap coulis
- Moisten the rim of your cocktail glass with a lime wedge
- Dip the glass in fine maple sugar
- Add the ice cubes to the glass
- Pour in the gin, to taste
- Add sparkling maple water
- Pour a drizzle of haskap coulis
- Place a lime wedge on the rim of the glass
- To taste.
For an alcohol-free version (mocktail), omit the gin.
Here is the full recipe in video: