What a great recipe to make with children to introduce them to cooking while having fun.
Just add 3/4 cup of melted butter (or margarine) and 1 egg, and you're done! Nothing complicated or too long. What pleasure to share.
And what about the exquisite taste and melt-in-the-mouth texture of these cookies ... it's completely decadent.
Makes 8-10 servings
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 Pot of Folly - Mix for giant chocolate chip cookie
- Preheat the oven to 375;
- Mix all ingredients;
- Place in a buttered pie dish;
- Cook for 18 to 20 minutes;
- Let cool and serve with a glass of milk.
Enjoy your lunch!